SEAWALL URBAN PARK
The center of Galveston’s beach activity takes place along the island’s famous Seawall Boulevard. This urban park stretches more than 10 miles offering plenty of beach as well as the nation’s longest continuous sidewalk – great for running, biking or people watching. Beaches along the seawall offer easy access to the island’s many beachfront restaurants, resorts and tourist attractions, such as the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier amusement park that stands on a pier over the Gulf of Mexico at Seawall and 25th Street.
BEST VALUE – Ultimate Pass $95
An entire year of unlimited Seawall parking PLUS entry to the beach parks for the entire season (March to October) – East Beach (R.A. Apffel Beach Park), Stewart Beach Park, Dellanera RV Park and West End Pocket Parks.
To purchase the Ultimate Pass, visit a seasonal beach park to be issued your window decal.
Annual Seawall Parking Pass $45
An entire year of unlimited Seawall Parking.
Daily (10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
$16 for an entire day
$2 per hour
2 hour minimum
3 convenient ways to purchase Seawall Parking Pass or Daily parking:
1) download the ‘Pay By Phone Parking’ app on your phone and register your vehicle. Select 12 months to purchase the Seawall Parking Pass or select number of hours for daily parking.
2) call 866-234-7275 to speak with a parking specialist
3) pay in person at Ohana Surf & Skate, 2814 Avenue R 1/2 or Park Board Plaza, 601 Tremont Street
Seawall parking is monitored per vehicle by license plate.
- Glass prohibited
- Alcohol Not Permitted
- Pets Permitted on Leashes
- Clean Up After Your Pets
- Camping Prohibited 12am-5am
- Open Fires Prohibited (BBQ pits allowed)
- Stay Off Dunes
- Designated Boat Launch at West Side of 29th St. Jetty
- Hard Bottom Craft (Surfboards, Kayaks, etc.) Prohibited between 53rd St. and 61st St. (May 15th-Labor Day)
- 4-Wheelers, ATV's, and Dirt Bikes are Prohibited